When people think skin care and skin health, we first think of skincare products and while they are essential parts of our skincare regime, nourishing your body with nature's goodness is truly the ultimate form of skincare. Combining both nature's gifts as well as clean, organic and vegan skincare you will see the biggest and most long term results.
Adding salads to your diet will really help give your skin a boost, check out this easy, delicious and filling salad that is nourishing and kind.
Roast Cauliflower and Pumpkin Quinoa Salad
1 serving (serving size is large as this can be a dinner option)
What you need
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
- 1 cup of chopped up pumpkin
- 1 cup of cauliflower chopped up in florets
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- Half a cup of cooked quinoa
- (optional) add goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
1. Heat the oven to 175 degrees
2. Lay the cauliflower and pumpkin pieces on an oven tray and spray with olive oil and sprinkle some salt. Allow the vegetables to roast and soften.
3. Mix the rocket, quinoa, pumpkin, cauliflower and goat cheese if used and mix through, add the lemon juice and the olive and salt.
4. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds to serve.